Thursday 15 October 2015

Introduction

Hi all,

So I plan to update this blog with battle reports, analysis and tactics for the Star Wars Armada game by Fantasy Flight Games.

In case you don't know, Star Wars Armada lets you recreate epic fleet battles between the evil Galactic Empire and the Rebellion. Basically, it is about flying around in Star Destroyers and blowing stuff up. What's not to like?!



As you may tell from the cover photo, I am more of an Imperial player. However, I like to dabble with the Rebels sometimes to mix it up. The game is relatively immature still - however, once the much awaited wave 2 ships arrive I think the game will feel more complete and allow much greater richness in putting together fleet combinations. This includes the dreaded Inperial class star destroyer. Can't wait to get my hands on those new ships!!

That's all for now, hope to post a battle report at 400pts with wave 1 ships in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment